As a professional English center for K-12 students, the philosophy of Jenny's Palace English Center
(JPEC) is ‘HOME’, which is demonstrated through the concepts of Welcome & Acceptance;
Respect & Appreciation; Care & Encouragement.
JPEC has created a 24-hour language curriculum system, developed using multiple teaching
methods, such as student-centered theory, CLIL, TPR, Interactive Activities, Positive Feedback
System, etc. JPEC’s educational goal is to mold children into high-caliber global citizens equipped
with multi-language and cross-cultural communication abilities.
1. Prepare lessons and teach young children from 3 to 12 years old.
2. Provide demonstration classes as required．
3. Help students improve their English ability.
4. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom.
5. Promote and preserve a happy classroom atmosphere.
6. Teachers are given a maximum of 20 lessons each week, with each lesson lasting one hour.
Working hours can be arranged between 09:00 and 21:00.
1. Native English speaker: American, British, Australian, New Zealander, Irish, or Canadian
2. Bachelor's degree or above.
3. Teaching certificate required: TESOL/TEFL/CELTA
4. Teaching experience is preferred but not required.
5. Must enjoy teaching and have good communication, organization and management skills.
6. Have an outgoing personality with a sense of humor, be prepared to continue learning and
improving, be responsible for and patient with students, be willing to cooperate with
colleagues, and have good team spirit.
7. Interested in long-term cooperation with JPEC
Salary and benefit
1. Legal work (Z) visa provided.
2. Monthly salary RMB 18,000 – 25,000, commensurate with educational background and teaching
experience. Completion bonus up to RMB 5000 after finishing the contract.
3. Housing: Furnished apartment near the campus with some necessary household appliances, such
as air-conditioner, refrigerator, TV and hot water heater.
4. Other benefits such as meal and transportation are also provided
Working 5 days a week, teaching 20 hours a week, from Monday to Sunday, 2 days off per week.
7 days of annual leave, including Christmas holidays
Wujiang District, Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China
If you are interested in teaching with Jenny’s Palace, please send the following documents:
1. Updated CV (with valid cell phone number, e-mail address and Skype account)
2. Bachelor’s degree
4. Teaching certificate (if any)
5. Background check\non-criminal record check
6. Valid residence permit (if applicable)
7. Reference letter is recommended
We look forward to you joining the Jenny’s Palace team!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers