favorite this postEnglish Teachers, Dongguan, Guangdong Province (near Hong Kong)hide this posting
compensation: Salary Between 30,000-40,000 RMB employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Highly qualified English teachers are required in Dongguan for a primary school position.
We offer a very competitive salary, health insurance, housing allowance, and flight reimbursement home (one time per year). We generally require our teachers to work 20 lessons per week with classes that have approximately 15-20 students per class.
1. Responsibly plan and teach English Literature lessons and support students as a homeroom teacher
2. Help design and implement Reading Week, Multicultural Week, and other English-Literature-related activities for students of different ages (kindergarten, lower school, middle school, and upper school)
3. Create an upper school (grade 9-12) component to the English Literature program when the upper school is added
4. Support student learning by collaborating with other teachers and departments of the school, such as supporting ESL learning in other subjects and programs
5. Enhance the literary for students; help students with special literary talents move far in this area by recommending opportunities to them and possibly offering extra tutorials
1. Native Level English speaker with excellent verbal and written English language skills
2. Bachelor’s degree or higher degree
3. Teacher Certification/ Qualification
4. An effective teaching practitioner, evidence of good classroom practice
5. An effective communicator
6. Strong working knowledge of an international curriculum
7. Committed to the protection and safeguarding of children
8. Energy, enthusiasm and a sense of humour
9. Evidence of a commitment to the value of team work
10. A clear focus on standards in order to raise achievement
11. Evidence of competence in ICT skills
Salary Between 30,000-40,000 RMB depending on qualification and experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers